Each Monday we do a round-up of a few things that have caught our eye - part inspiration, part fancy. Getting our tanks full for the week ahead.
And here we go:
- When individualism becomes brand - what Kanye West and Nick Wooster can teach brands about texture.
- A bit dated, but an excellent read. Angela Arendhts providing the 2010 Ball State Commencement.
- Hank Richardson, a Design Coach at the Portfiolo Center in Atlanta, GA, writes about Lance Wyman, the iconic designer of the 1968 Olympic games. I particularly liked the exploration of design as a moral transaction - applying values through storytelling in design.
- 10 Intriguing quotes by street artists.
- And then there is this. Just because.