We have the Pope in DC this week, a lunar eclipse at the end of the week, and an article on Grace Jones to kick off the week.
And, yes - this important reminder from Seth Godin.
Have a great week!
- "Run Your Own Race" - one of my favorite Seth Godin's posts.
- From Business of Fashion, an excellent resource even if you're not in the fashion industry, on the continued rise of Under Armour. Many attribute Under Armour's growth to be directly related to this campaign targeting women (note that Nike followed shortly thereafter with one of their own). Under Armour recently surpassed Adidas in US Sportswear sales to become second behind Nike
- Not sure that this has happened, but it can (and needs to) - how designers can change advertising (and I hope it does).
- RIP Sara Little Turnbull, the "mother of invention".
- The Power of Grace Jones. That's all.