ROLE: Marketing strategist/producer managing all aspects of campaign.
The 2015 Major League Data Challenge is the first data visualization contest by AEY Marketing client, Graphicacy. The campaign had two objectives: (1) Raise awareness of Graphicacy's brand and service offerings, and (2) develop a network of visual designers who could be pulled on to support project/product work done by Graphicacy and it's product company, Timeplots.
In addition to achieving both objectives, we were able to pull in a distinguished team of judges to help promote the contest. Judges included:
- Richard Saul Wurman - Designer, Architect, Founder of TED Events
- Mike Bonifer - Former Producer for Disney & Pixar, Creative Director for bigSTORY
- Dave Bushnell - CEO, Founder of activate.digital, Former Digital Creative Director for Lady Gaga
- Duane Rieder - CEO, Founder of the Roberto Clemente Museum
- Sarah Slobin - Visual Editor, Wall Street Journal